154 CM Stainless Steel 1/8" x 1-1/2" x 18"
154 CM Stainless Steel 1/8'' x 1-1/2'' x 18'' by Texas Knifemakers Supply at FH Civic. MPN: SS15401. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 154 CM is a premium stainless steel that keeps an edge better than 440C, and is a good choice for blades with a heavier cutting application. In
Features & Highlights
- 154 CM is a premium stainless steel that is much harder and keeps an edge better than many popular stainless steels (e.g. 440C)
- In addition to its iron, this steel contains 1.05% carbon, 13.50-14.00% chromium, 0.35% silicon, and 4% molybdenum.
- The very high carbon content for a stainless steel, allyoed with molybdenum, creates a steel that is far superior for heavy cutting applications.
- Dimensions are 1/8" x 1-1/2" x 18". Thickness may vary by 0.010".
- This barstock is annealed and should be heat treated. 154 CM is an air quenching steel
|Manufacturer:||Texas Knifemakers Supply|
|Brand:||Texas Knifemakers Supply|
|Publisher:||Texas Knifemakers Supply|
|Studio:||Texas Knifemakers Supply|
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 0.13 x 0.13 inches|