TEMCo 2x 1 1/4 Inch 8"x10" 6061 Aluminum Tooling Flat Sheet Plate Bar Mill Stock
TEMCo 2x 1 1/4 Inch 8''x10'' 6061 Aluminum Tooling Flat Sheet Plate Bar Mill Stock by Temco at FH Civic. MPN: R03305. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 6061 Aluminum Tooling Plate (Alloy: 6061 T651) / Thickness: 1.25'' / Dimensions: 8'' x 10'' / Dimensional Tolerance: Thickness: +0.023'' / -0.000'', Cut
Features & Highlights
- Processing: Excellent Machinability, Weldability, and High Strength. Welding: 6061 can be readily welded using all the common welding techniques.
- Forging: 6061 can be forged at temperatures in the range of 750°F to 900°F. Hot working may be done in the temperature range of 500°F to 700°F.
- Heat Treating: Solution heat treat at 990°F for adequate time to allow for thorough heating and then water quenched. Precipitation hardening is done at 320°F for 18 hours and air cool, followed by 350°F for 8 hours and air cooled.
- Annealing: Should be done at 775°F for at 2 to 3 hours at temperature, followed by controlled cooling at 50°F per hour down to 500°F, then air cooled.
- Aging: The aging precipitation heat treatment is done at 350°F for 8 hours, followed by air cooling. This produces the T6 temper.
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|